3 posts • joined 9 Jan 2010
I support many macs and over the last 5 years have spent just short of £6k on replacement Magsafe adapters.
To qualify for any cash refund you must be a US resident.
I note that Oshkosh's HEMTT A3 is a diesel-electric gadget and comes with the ability to provide the necessary 100Kw AC built in.
Apposite choice of truck it would seem.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes