5 posts • joined Saturday 9th January 2010 01:06 GMT
Work in London? Not just no, but HELL NO. Closest I ever came to Sludge City was a couple of hundred miles, and that was bad enough. Looked at your link - couldn't spot any reference to rubies, but am taking it for granted that it's one of those food-like substances you eat there.
magic box-hand is OLD
I cannot believe the fuss being made over this. In the mid-60s, that was marketed as a spin-off from TV's The Addams Family - it was the character Hand.
SOMEONE owes a whole lot of royalties...
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle