5 posts • joined 9 Jan 2010
penalties for people acting so carelessly towards their own welfare
Seems to me they already HAVE said penalties. Becoming roadkill. Just think of it as Evolution In Action Cleansing The Genepool.
Work in London? Not just no, but HELL NO. Closest I ever came to Sludge City was a couple of hundred miles, and that was bad enough. Looked at your link - couldn't spot any reference to rubies, but am taking it for granted that it's one of those food-like substances you eat there.
This was mildly amusing until the very last. WTF is a "quick ruby"? His favorite bartender is a 20-minute prostitute?
"Oriented" = good; "Orientation" = good; "Orientated" = NO SUCH DAMNED WORD
magic box-hand is OLD
I cannot believe the fuss being made over this. In the mid-60s, that was marketed as a spin-off from TV's The Addams Family - it was the character Hand.
SOMEONE owes a whole lot of royalties...
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL