7 posts • joined Friday 8th January 2010 12:47 GMT
Not enough proxies?
Re: Nothing new here
Forget emulators, Oolite is amazing http://www.oolite.org/
Anyone who has ever spent any time in Egypt knows that probably 50 per cent of children feel lucky to get enough to eat.
Urban Egypt, Cairo and Alex I suspect, is also rigidly separated into areas of have and have nots. Yup, probably 50 per cent of children in Zamelek have smart phones while if you went to Islamic Cairo 50 per cent of children are likely to think digital watches are pretty fancy tech.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout