7 posts • joined 8 Jan 2010
Not enough proxies?
When that box won't run 1080p MKVs?
Re: Nothing new here
Forget emulators, Oolite is amazing http://www.oolite.org/
Anyone who has ever spent any time in Egypt knows that probably 50 per cent of children feel lucky to get enough to eat.
Urban Egypt, Cairo and Alex I suspect, is also rigidly separated into areas of have and have nots. Yup, probably 50 per cent of children in Zamelek have smart phones while if you went to Islamic Cairo 50 per cent of children are likely to think digital watches are pretty fancy tech.
So is it actually any good?
So they are going after people who use the internet for porn, what next people who breath air?
First I've heard of it...
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops