4 posts • joined 8 Jan 2010
Re: We'll get used to it. Resistance is futile, as ever.
"I have to wonder if Google had decided to not include a camera would there be so much anti-glass?"
From me, yes. While I admit I find the camera creepy, it is not the most dangerous part of GG. I have seen way too many idiot drivers* using lap tops on the passenger seat, texting, web browsing on their cell phones. These idiots represent one significant advantage to me over GG. I can see that they are not paying attention driving and give them plenty of room. That way when these accidents looking for a place to happen finally find it, I don't get injured. With GG, you can't tell.
* Not sure I can really call them drivers because they certainly didn't pay much (if any) attention to driving.
'It would be something like "GUI-toolkit" commands via TLS over Websocket or something.'
Both sides being corrupt makes it alright.
So Obama's corruption is acceptable because his predecessor was also corrupt. This is the kind of rationalization I would expect from a young child. If you are a US citizen and wonder why the government is so fouled up, look in a mirror and the answer will be starring back at you.
As to the original commenter: It is good to be friends with those currently in power, regardless of their names, political affiliations, etc. Examples of this kind of favouritism can be found throughout history.
Please not that tired myth again
I have one of the pens in question. It was not developed by the US government or at their request. NASA originally used pencils and continued to use them even after this fabled pen was created.
The space pen was developed by Fisher, a US manufacturer of writing implements. Fisher developed the pen with private funds and actually sells them at a high but reasonable price. I own one of these pens and I have to say it writes beautifully.
PS. I am not now nor have I ever been employed by Fisher or NASA.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid SAUR-O-CIDE was terrible bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it