6 posts • joined 8 Jan 2010
This is a direct result of Optus winning the court case where it can time shift and rebroadcast AFL and NRL matches, product that Telstra owns. Except that no one will admit this.
Stargate, and the "excellent" and well named Ancient.
Closely related to Latin.
Glass Houses and all that
Interesting comments from one of the original (but not first) phone phreakers. See - http://myoldmac.net/FAQ/TheBlueBox-1.htm.
I wish that guy would remember his roots and not PUSH his will on everyone that likes his products.
Now for the PET - Big Brother
I want a real business machine, not the toy machines produced for the masses.
Wiki article obviously written by Essjay.
Wont be happy until,
I have B&W Nautalis Speakers Powered by Perraux Amps.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers