6 posts • joined 8 Jan 2010
This is a direct result of Optus winning the court case where it can time shift and rebroadcast AFL and NRL matches, product that Telstra owns. Except that no one will admit this.
Stargate, and the "excellent" and well named Ancient.
Closely related to Latin.
Glass Houses and all that
Interesting comments from one of the original (but not first) phone phreakers. See - http://myoldmac.net/FAQ/TheBlueBox-1.htm.
I wish that guy would remember his roots and not PUSH his will on everyone that likes his products.
Now for the PET - Big Brother
I want a real business machine, not the toy machines produced for the masses.
Wiki article obviously written by Essjay.
Wont be happy until,
I have B&W Nautalis Speakers Powered by Perraux Amps.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook