6 posts • joined 8 Jan 2010
This is a direct result of Optus winning the court case where it can time shift and rebroadcast AFL and NRL matches, product that Telstra owns. Except that no one will admit this.
Stargate, and the "excellent" and well named Ancient.
Closely related to Latin.
Glass Houses and all that
Interesting comments from one of the original (but not first) phone phreakers. See - http://myoldmac.net/FAQ/TheBlueBox-1.htm.
I wish that guy would remember his roots and not PUSH his will on everyone that likes his products.
Now for the PET - Big Brother
I want a real business machine, not the toy machines produced for the masses.
Wiki article obviously written by Essjay.
Wont be happy until,
I have B&W Nautalis Speakers Powered by Perraux Amps.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning