6 posts • joined 8 Jan 2010
This is a direct result of Optus winning the court case where it can time shift and rebroadcast AFL and NRL matches, product that Telstra owns. Except that no one will admit this.
Stargate, and the "excellent" and well named Ancient.
Closely related to Latin.
Glass Houses and all that
Interesting comments from one of the original (but not first) phone phreakers. See - http://myoldmac.net/FAQ/TheBlueBox-1.htm.
I wish that guy would remember his roots and not PUSH his will on everyone that likes his products.
Now for the PET - Big Brother
I want a real business machine, not the toy machines produced for the masses.
Wiki article obviously written by Essjay.
Wont be happy until,
I have B&W Nautalis Speakers Powered by Perraux Amps.
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Bring back error correction, say Danish 'net boffins
- That GIANT ASTEROID that killed you? Just 'colossal bad luck', old DINOSAUR chap