6 posts • joined 8 Jan 2010
This is a direct result of Optus winning the court case where it can time shift and rebroadcast AFL and NRL matches, product that Telstra owns. Except that no one will admit this.
Stargate, and the "excellent" and well named Ancient.
Closely related to Latin.
Glass Houses and all that
Interesting comments from one of the original (but not first) phone phreakers. See - http://myoldmac.net/FAQ/TheBlueBox-1.htm.
I wish that guy would remember his roots and not PUSH his will on everyone that likes his products.
Now for the PET - Big Brother
I want a real business machine, not the toy machines produced for the masses.
Wiki article obviously written by Essjay.
Wont be happy until,
I have B&W Nautalis Speakers Powered by Perraux Amps.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?