7 posts • joined Thursday 7th January 2010 23:02 GMT
Say what you like about Zuckerberg...
... but that Mr Systrom is a heck of a negotiator!
Are you sure it's the website that needs the 'over 18 verification policy'? My interpretation of the bill is that it's the ISP that needs this system.
The most bizarre feature of these schemes, is that they seem to be hosted on domain names which are totally unrelated to either Visa or the merchant.
Just as people are told to keep an eye on the URL bar, we seem to get redirected to a totally arbitrary site to enter these details.
Available for N95 etc, but is it free?
To those saying that older phones are supported, it's true that you can click the "more info" link to be taken to a download page for that generation. HOWEVER, that download page makes no mention of free navigation. To see my point, go to that page and switch between a new and an old model. The new models specifically say "with free navigation", the older models do not.
Andrew, that's correct. However what I am more interested in is whether the Vodafone version will have customised firmware. I can live with a Vodafone Live icon, but I can't stand it when you have to wait for Vodafone to 'allow' you to download the latest firmware!
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities