1 post • joined Thursday 7th January 2010 21:28 GMT
IronKey security analysts have reviewed the vulnerability and research reports.
IronKey devices are NOT vulnerable to this serious security design flaw.
We've posted a detailed analysis of the vulnerability, and a description of how IronKey devices defend against it, on our website, at https://www.ironkey.com/usb-flash-drive-flaw-exposed
I have also posted a discussion of how these devices could have received the prestigious FIPS 140-2 Level 2 security validation from NIST, yet still have this major security design flaw.
We welcome your questions and comments on these issues.
Dave @ IronKey
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones