1 post • joined 7 Jan 2010
IronKey security analysts have reviewed the vulnerability and research reports.
IronKey devices are NOT vulnerable to this serious security design flaw.
We've posted a detailed analysis of the vulnerability, and a description of how IronKey devices defend against it, on our website, at https://www.ironkey.com/usb-flash-drive-flaw-exposed
I have also posted a discussion of how these devices could have received the prestigious FIPS 140-2 Level 2 security validation from NIST, yet still have this major security design flaw.
We welcome your questions and comments on these issues.
Dave @ IronKey
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft