1 post • joined 7 Jan 2010
Dash? I wou;dn't yet...
Good idea, but it could be more functional. Make it flat with a fold out support arm if you need it upright.
Give it Infrared tranmission and reception capabilities and you've got a programmable remote control.! Just right when in front your TV / Hi-Fi / AV kit. Why have something else cluttering up your coffee table!
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs