1 post • joined Thursday 7th January 2010 18:32 GMT
Dash? I wou;dn't yet...
Good idea, but it could be more functional. Make it flat with a fold out support arm if you need it upright.
Give it Infrared tranmission and reception capabilities and you've got a programmable remote control.! Just right when in front your TV / Hi-Fi / AV kit. Why have something else cluttering up your coffee table!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Two million TERRIBLE PASSWORDS stolen by malware attackers