1 post • joined 7 Jan 2010
Dash? I wou;dn't yet...
Good idea, but it could be more functional. Make it flat with a fold out support arm if you need it upright.
Give it Infrared tranmission and reception capabilities and you've got a programmable remote control.! Just right when in front your TV / Hi-Fi / AV kit. Why have something else cluttering up your coffee table!
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows