1 post • joined 7 Jan 2010
There's an App for that...
NO surprise since it was written by Sling, but that *is* the brand new Dish Network app for iPhone on the screen of the remote. The app is not bad, just a little clunky and a little slow, but functional nonetheless. I'll bet the remote performs identically.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it