1 post • joined 21 May 2007
I love it too....
If you're not a Brit and therefore used to 40 minutes to over one hour waiting in line to have the same inane chat with immigration officials - then IRIS is a lifesaver. It's swoosh - walk in - look into (hopefully the right) camera - collect a little print out - swoosh - exit. You're talking 10 seconds. I recommend it to everyone!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS