3 posts • joined 6 Jan 2010
Planes, Trains and Automobiles
If you don't think people want to have screaming rows over the phone on buses, you obviously aren't in the right part of the country... god knows what it's going to be like on the tube. The Central line is already deafening - I guarantee you that you'll hear people bellowing into their phones when this service starts up.
That's my coat - the one with the P90 and four full magazines in the pocket.
£650 when I can get a similarly specced model for under £300?? And also a HDMI port on a netbook? Why?
They way they're going, Nokia are going to be as long-lived as Saab...
I don't get it...
I don't understand the hype around this - it's just another HTC Android phone.
It's no cheaper than existing unlocked phones and I understand that you'll be able to get it cheap/free with Vodafone when it comes out in the UK. So what? Ok, it's slightly better spec than my existing HTC G2, and it runs version 2.1, but I don't see this as groundbreaking. And here's me thinking we were on the verge of a £100 unlocked phone with some associated ad model that you could then use with any carrier you liked... colour me absolutely unimpressed :\
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft