3 posts • joined Wednesday 6th January 2010 15:36 GMT
Planes, Trains and Automobiles
If you don't think people want to have screaming rows over the phone on buses, you obviously aren't in the right part of the country... god knows what it's going to be like on the tube. The Central line is already deafening - I guarantee you that you'll hear people bellowing into their phones when this service starts up.
That's my coat - the one with the P90 and four full magazines in the pocket.
I don't get it...
I don't understand the hype around this - it's just another HTC Android phone.
It's no cheaper than existing unlocked phones and I understand that you'll be able to get it cheap/free with Vodafone when it comes out in the UK. So what? Ok, it's slightly better spec than my existing HTC G2, and it runs version 2.1, but I don't see this as groundbreaking. And here's me thinking we were on the verge of a £100 unlocked phone with some associated ad model that you could then use with any carrier you liked... colour me absolutely unimpressed :\
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Thought your Android phone was locked? THINK AGAIN