7 posts • joined 6 Jan 2010
Snap: bought the same beast for the same reason on the same day as the Chromecast arrived. Lovely piece of dirt-cheap kit, works flawlessly.
Been over two weeks now...
...and still getting this message on the Price Finder page:
"We are still experiencing technical difficulties with Price Finder and the service is not currently available. We are sorry for any inconvenience this is causing. We are working hard to fix these problems as quickly as possible."
FFS. It's a CapGemini site.
Why am I even remotely surprised?
...the nest of more viruses per download than any other source on the web.
Hope they got a brand new bag...
..to put him in.
Sorry, couldn't resist. Coat. Door. Outta here...
As if we haven't got enough to worry about with yet more security theatre around pervie new body scanners.
Now the fuckers are PLANTING stuff on us...
...will surely have something to say about us Earthies cooking up what's left of his cousins out there.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook