5 posts • joined 5 Jan 2010
Re: Autonomy reported profits of £105.7m for fiscal year 2010, The real profit was just £19.6m
Plus $105M profit on $175M turnover, how come no-one called BS on that?
Re: Malware copyright?
" I've done this with my theses--which wasn't particularly appreciated by my tutors, but that's another story"
Which I for one would be interested in hearing :)
Well their site sucked for me
Lots of missing thumbnails that wouldn't load on the raw pictures page, had to wait for an hour before the site was usable.
Oh yes Mr analyst nobody, let me share my main customer's most closely guarded secrets with you....
I'm pretty sure my iPhone 3G worked fine in the UK
So I took my US AT&T iPhone 3G to the UK and it connected fine to the Orange and Vodafone 3G networks without any problems so I'm not sure why the new Google phone wouldn't be able to do the same as I've not heard of UK 3G phones not being able to connect to the AT&T 3G network.......
Seems odd that Google/HTC are going to produce a Verizon version of the phone but aren't willing to have their 3G one support AT&T unless it's just an excuse to limit wireless provider choice, way to shake up the industry Google.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base