1 post • joined 5 Jan 2010
I have had this phone for about a month now. I found S-Class really annoying and slow so I switched back to the windows default home screen. I also had to do some registry hacking in order to switch from LGs S-Class Text composer to the Microsoft default.
After doing the above the phone is now very quick and easier to use
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'