1 post • joined 5 Jan 2010
I have had this phone for about a month now. I found S-Class really annoying and slow so I switched back to the windows default home screen. I also had to do some registry hacking in order to switch from LGs S-Class Text composer to the Microsoft default.
After doing the above the phone is now very quick and easier to use
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network