1 post • joined 5 Jan 2010
I have had this phone for about a month now. I found S-Class really annoying and slow so I switched back to the windows default home screen. I also had to do some registry hacking in order to switch from LGs S-Class Text composer to the Microsoft default.
After doing the above the phone is now very quick and easier to use
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Bring back error correction, say Danish 'net boffins
- That GIANT ASTEROID that killed you? Just 'colossal bad luck', old DINOSAUR chap