1 post • joined Tuesday 5th January 2010 18:02 GMT
I have had this phone for about a month now. I found S-Class really annoying and slow so I switched back to the windows default home screen. I also had to do some registry hacking in order to switch from LGs S-Class Text composer to the Microsoft default.
After doing the above the phone is now very quick and easier to use
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!