8 posts • joined Thursday 31st December 2009 21:16 GMT
It's an easy way to cancel your visa
If you lie on your visa forms they can cancel your visa very easily. They can even revoke a green card and American citizenship obtained through naturalisation if you lied about such things
Where the famous Jobbesian reliability?
Don't the fanboys always rave about how great the build quality and reliability of their overpriced vanity pieces are?
Maybe they need the help of St IGNUcius rather paying their several thousand pieces of silver to the Jobbesian cult.
I wonder when the govt's websites start crashing and we get leaks galore
Now what browser does the civil service use?
The British govt's IT security is wide open.
ETA = tax not data mining
Australia doesn't want to know loads of details like how you paid for plane ticket nor do they want it 72 in hours in advance.
The ETA is just a tax on tourists arriving in the country.
All your choice are belong to us!
"Personally I like the Ipod app store model because the apps are typically cheap and it has everything I want"
Obviously you never wanted to change the default theme. Perhaps you want use the oddles of space to put flac files on your iphone/ipod touch. Or maybe you want to put a monsterously huge music collection on it and want to use ogg vorbis files instead.
Alas the Great Satan from the Lake of Fire in Cupertino doesn't let you do any of those things.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst