1 post • joined 31 Dec 2009
I am a bit confused as have an external Freecom ToughDrive which has a 640Gb 2.5" drive installed and have had it for a few weeks now. Don't know what actual drive it has inside as am not going to take it apart but definatly a 2.5" 640Gb drive!
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs