1 post • joined 31 Dec 2009
I am a bit confused as have an external Freecom ToughDrive which has a 640Gb 2.5" drive installed and have had it for a few weeks now. Don't know what actual drive it has inside as am not going to take it apart but definatly a 2.5" 640Gb drive!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide