1 post • joined 31 Dec 2009
I am a bit confused as have an external Freecom ToughDrive which has a 640Gb 2.5" drive installed and have had it for a few weeks now. Don't know what actual drive it has inside as am not going to take it apart but definatly a 2.5" 640Gb drive!
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!