1 post • joined 29 Dec 2009
Why doesn't he talk about the money he earned from the acquisition. This is only hypocrisy. MySQL is a corporate asset now, he should made this effort before he sold it to Sun. Most are worried about MySQL's future but Monty doesn't have a say in this.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst