1 post • joined 22 Sep 2006
I've read somewhere...
I've read somewhere that researchers think people's eyes can actually grow and change shape slowly in response to viewing out-of-focus images (but only at a certain age, around puberty?). This focus adjustment only works in one direction though (the eye can elongate in one direction but not shrink), which may explain why short-sightedness is more common than long-sightedness.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2