1 post • joined 22 Sep 2006
I've read somewhere...
I've read somewhere that researchers think people's eyes can actually grow and change shape slowly in response to viewing out-of-focus images (but only at a certain age, around puberty?). This focus adjustment only works in one direction though (the eye can elongate in one direction but not shrink), which may explain why short-sightedness is more common than long-sightedness.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series