2 posts • joined 21 May 2007
I like the idea of "Electric Shag"
Still flawed for POP email???
I had a Blackberry about a year ago and the push email worked fine with my POP account. What it didn't do is reflect deletions back to my POP server. which is irritating as I often forgot what I had deleted/replied to when I got back to my desktop.
If this is still the case then it's a very not perfect POP3 emailing device. Smartphone would be better?
Or am I out of date?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity