2 posts • joined 21 May 2007
I like the idea of "Electric Shag"
Still flawed for POP email???
I had a Blackberry about a year ago and the push email worked fine with my POP account. What it didn't do is reflect deletions back to my POP server. which is irritating as I often forgot what I had deleted/replied to when I got back to my desktop.
If this is still the case then it's a very not perfect POP3 emailing device. Smartphone would be better?
Or am I out of date?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Find using email DIFFICULT? Get someone to install 'Inbox' for you
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...