2 posts • joined 21 May 2007
I like the idea of "Electric Shag"
Still flawed for POP email???
I had a Blackberry about a year ago and the push email worked fine with my POP account. What it didn't do is reflect deletions back to my POP server. which is irritating as I often forgot what I had deleted/replied to when I got back to my desktop.
If this is still the case then it's a very not perfect POP3 emailing device. Smartphone would be better?
Or am I out of date?
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...