2 posts • joined 23 Dec 2009
IBM long ago lost it's soul.
MicroCode updates are the customers responsibility. IBM will in some cases apply them, at the requested time, if the customer wishes.
IBM can place a hyper and other ucode updates in the customers face, but the ultimate decision when and to apply is the customers.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?