6 posts • joined 22 Dec 2009
The description of those line graphs confused me until I realised the x-axes are back to front.
It takes an iPad about 6 times as long to discharge as two mating llamas.
I don't know why this knowledge makes my day better, but it does.
Re: Make it a feature, not a requirement
From the screenshots I've seen, the primary monitor gets Metro, houses the Start window etc. The other monitors have a desktop. This can apparently cause problems when hunting the 'hot pixels' to open the various Metro menus at the corners of the primary screen.
Re: You can turn metro off
Sadly this is for the developer preview only - it has been removed from the consumer preview. I don't know if anyone has figured out a way to get a Win7 style interface back yet.
Don't cross the streams!
I for one welcome our dusky-skinned webcam-insensitive overlords...wait, isn't this the path towards another vampire series?
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes