6 posts • joined Tuesday 22nd December 2009 17:32 GMT
The description of those line graphs confused me until I realised the x-axes are back to front.
Re: Make it a feature, not a requirement
From the screenshots I've seen, the primary monitor gets Metro, houses the Start window etc. The other monitors have a desktop. This can apparently cause problems when hunting the 'hot pixels' to open the various Metro menus at the corners of the primary screen.
Re: You can turn metro off
Sadly this is for the developer preview only - it has been removed from the consumer preview. I don't know if anyone has figured out a way to get a Win7 style interface back yet.
Don't cross the streams!
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Apple sends in the bulldozers as Fruit Loop construction begins
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong