6 posts • joined 22 Dec 2009
The description of those line graphs confused me until I realised the x-axes are back to front.
It takes an iPad about 6 times as long to discharge as two mating llamas.
I don't know why this knowledge makes my day better, but it does.
Re: Make it a feature, not a requirement
From the screenshots I've seen, the primary monitor gets Metro, houses the Start window etc. The other monitors have a desktop. This can apparently cause problems when hunting the 'hot pixels' to open the various Metro menus at the corners of the primary screen.
Re: You can turn metro off
Sadly this is for the developer preview only - it has been removed from the consumer preview. I don't know if anyone has figured out a way to get a Win7 style interface back yet.
Don't cross the streams!
I for one welcome our dusky-skinned webcam-insensitive overlords...wait, isn't this the path towards another vampire series?
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way