1 post • joined 22 Dec 2009
Strange MMS problems too
Not sure if this is related or not, but MMS messages I sent yesterday were appearing to come from someone else.
That's not acceptable or excusable under any circumstances. In the T&Cs O2 state that they will be a "competent mobile telecommunications service provider exercising reasonable skill and care".
I wonder if they consider that the same breach of contract that I do. I'd very much like to end my current contract early. Things have really taken a dive in London over the last couple of years. Huge delays on messages, calls going straight through to voicemail even though I have a signal and now I can't even be confident they can route something between the right two phones.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed