2 posts • joined 18 Dec 2009
As someone else rightly points out, this has nothing to do with bots or AI. The concept is to allow an individual (not a bot) to manage a number of social media accounts from one computer. Each account should have its own history and believable back story, name and location etc. There will also probably be network separation between each account to reduce traceability.
Not sure why so many people are shocked by this... i'm sure there are rooms full of people doing this all over the world.
Not fake, I agree...
Quite agree, this is the ICD device. Tegra from nVidia comes with a very nice touch interface indeed, played around with protos a long time ago now. Check the new HTC HD for example.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)