2 posts • joined 18 Dec 2009
As someone else rightly points out, this has nothing to do with bots or AI. The concept is to allow an individual (not a bot) to manage a number of social media accounts from one computer. Each account should have its own history and believable back story, name and location etc. There will also probably be network separation between each account to reduce traceability.
Not sure why so many people are shocked by this... i'm sure there are rooms full of people doing this all over the world.
Not fake, I agree...
Quite agree, this is the ICD device. Tegra from nVidia comes with a very nice touch interface indeed, played around with protos a long time ago now. Check the new HTC HD for example.
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- HTML5 vs native: Harry Coder and the mudblood mobile app princes