2 posts • joined 18 Dec 2009
As someone else rightly points out, this has nothing to do with bots or AI. The concept is to allow an individual (not a bot) to manage a number of social media accounts from one computer. Each account should have its own history and believable back story, name and location etc. There will also probably be network separation between each account to reduce traceability.
Not sure why so many people are shocked by this... i'm sure there are rooms full of people doing this all over the world.
Not fake, I agree...
Quite agree, this is the ICD device. Tegra from nVidia comes with a very nice touch interface indeed, played around with protos a long time ago now. Check the new HTC HD for example.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Vid MIT boffins cry havoc and let slip the ROBOT CHEETAHS of Whoa