10 posts • joined 17 Dec 2009
....bottom left corner...............that takes me back :)
Stephen Fry explanation
I await the Stephen Fry explanation of this outage
Backup versus cloud
Why would we expect the average user (a photo bogger in this case) to understand that the cloud is not secure or safe. Afterall the marketing of these services would suggest that they are such.
Paris, cos she always delivers on a promise !! ;)
An alternative view...
....there has been a rash(er) of this sort of thing.
I was thinking...
Wiki link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wedlock_(film)
But this is more of an anti-escape device.
Lone worker alert software
Lone worker alert software already exists.
I have worked for a company that producted and marketed an application that allowed lone workers to call in and automatically log there arrival at an appointment (of any sort) and enter a likely time frame. The system would call back at the end of the predetermined time frame if the user had not already called in. After a (configurable) number of attempts the system would go through a regime of alerting managers, security staff or emergency services etc.
There has to be....
There has to be a yeast extract / BNP / Nick Griffin joke in there somewhere :)
Surely I am not the only one who is going to say.....
...."I for one welcome of R2 overloads!" :)
Plus one channels
Does this include all the +1 channels on Freeview.....as that is 100% repeats! :)
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE