8 posts • joined 17 Dec 2009
It's Vodafone 360 branded Microsoft.
any real difference with an x10 mini here?
Why not just call this the HTC Desire Mini?
This phone almost could be known as the HTC Touch3.
It would be possible
It would be possible to have multitouch, I don't beleive it's a h/w issue. It's really a matter of whether SE wants to put it on it or not via future updates.
Come on that touch screen is not that bad, can't see much difference from this to other touch screen phones, but you make it as if it's the worst ever.
The size of phone easily fits into your hand, size somewhat similar to older phones not like the iPhones and Nexuses slates of today, and it doesn't feel to heavy either.
The back of phone is a very smooth leather(?) and feels great to the touch and would have grip to a desk. And the keyboard is the best since HTC Touch Pro - that is nuff said.
Nothing new here on the Legend, and rubbish battery.
My Galaxy Portal can last 4 or even 5 days with normal use and a faster CPU, and i5700 fits into the bargain basement category for Android phones.
Motorola is the new in!
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes