4 posts • joined 16 Dec 2009
Glad this is finally going mainstream
This issue has been known by Tesco, and by the tech community for years. I have been having a two year dialogue with Tesco about it myself.
Maybe the scrutinity of the media might overcome Tesco's resistance to even trying to understand the problem.
Presentation is everything
I can't wait for the full data to be published, so that I can graph it without the massive zero offset. By starting the Y axis where it does, it makes the increase look much bigger,
Lies, damned lies and statistics.
I get this ALL the time, and I always refuse to give details to someone who calls me.
Most annoyingly I recently had this on a SALES CALL from BT! Yes... They wanted to upsell me... And they called me... And they needed to ask me to confirm my details first. Um... YOU CALLED ME!
Hilton have been a more amusing sponsor?
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Video Hubble snaps SPACE CRUMBLE enigma 'roid
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin