4 posts • joined Wednesday 16th December 2009 11:40 GMT
Glad this is finally going mainstream
This issue has been known by Tesco, and by the tech community for years. I have been having a two year dialogue with Tesco about it myself.
Maybe the scrutinity of the media might overcome Tesco's resistance to even trying to understand the problem.
Presentation is everything
I can't wait for the full data to be published, so that I can graph it without the massive zero offset. By starting the Y axis where it does, it makes the increase look much bigger,
Lies, damned lies and statistics.
I get this ALL the time, and I always refuse to give details to someone who calls me.
Most annoyingly I recently had this on a SALES CALL from BT! Yes... They wanted to upsell me... And they called me... And they needed to ask me to confirm my details first. Um... YOU CALLED ME!
Hilton have been a more amusing sponsor?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Interpol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt