4 posts • joined 16 Dec 2009
Glad this is finally going mainstream
This issue has been known by Tesco, and by the tech community for years. I have been having a two year dialogue with Tesco about it myself.
Maybe the scrutinity of the media might overcome Tesco's resistance to even trying to understand the problem.
Presentation is everything
I can't wait for the full data to be published, so that I can graph it without the massive zero offset. By starting the Y axis where it does, it makes the increase look much bigger,
Lies, damned lies and statistics.
I get this ALL the time, and I always refuse to give details to someone who calls me.
Most annoyingly I recently had this on a SALES CALL from BT! Yes... They wanted to upsell me... And they called me... And they needed to ask me to confirm my details first. Um... YOU CALLED ME!
Hilton have been a more amusing sponsor?
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats