2 posts • joined 16 Dec 2009
and I thought..
upon arriving on this page that I'd clicked the wrong item in my favourites list - Grocers Weekly.
Well done to SE. Glad to see a company admitting that their product is not yet fit for market rather than rushing it out the door half-baked. Maybe some lessons have been learned from the Satio debacle?!
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs