6 posts • joined 15 Dec 2009
All this is fine of course, until something inadvertently flies through the laser beam...
They're out there
Unfortunate location of a line feed got me all excited there for a minute...
"NASA's famous robot rover Opportunity, still prowling the haematite steppes of the Meridiani Planum on Mars seven years after setting down, appears to have discovered concrete"
New Business Idea
One 3D printer
3 Graphene print cartridges
1 tin of white paint
I'll be up and running printing counterfeit iPhones by the end of the year. Orders anyone?
Could it help answer those unanswerable 'wife' questions such as 'Which pair of shoes looks best with this dress?', 'Have I put on weight?', 'Does my bum look big in this?'
If so, it may just be worth the investment...
So the next time I do a search for 'analytics' I'm going to be getting a call from IT and a registered letter from HR....
Doesn't this mean....
If the boffin has created a way of 'cracking' ReCaptcha's, surely this means that he actually come up with a better method of OCR which can understand all those words that current OCR techniques cannot.
Great! So, Google just need to use the algorithm when scanning books, and come up with a new method of distinguishing between humans and computers.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM