8 posts • joined 14 Dec 2009
Re: "multitasker," "power user," or "content creator"
so f'in correct
but freakin cool nonetheless
So HP has finally undone all the injuries of the past 10 years? Oy DEC I still miss the Alpha's. Fail - M&A is just money for lawyers and bankers.
OH NOES! An EVIL LINUX COMPUTER is on our network!
Yeah in 90% of the 'corporate' environments no one could install a min factor or even smaller in to the network and set up their own open wireless access point.
/snark, for those new to the real world.
The less the management knows, the more they like to cut what they don't/can't understand. "If I don't understand why a firewall/documentation/change mgmt/ is important, it can't be important.
Blue face of death
Up is Down, Brown is Green (with apologies to Orwell)
A study in 2007 showed that the forest gets greener when it rains less. A new study, by Samanta et al. in Geophysical Research Letters shows that the earlier work was flawed.
"The City and the Stars"
Arthur Clark, depicted a six star system. WoW, that'll drive a supercomputer crazy figuring out orbits/periodicity.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015