1 post • joined 12 Dec 2009
what about transparency?
In my humble opinion, Facebook is like LinkedIn with lionshare of interesting applications. Many organizations use the facebook tool for professional networking only after running into limitation in choice of option on LinkedIn.
I would not be surprised if some of the friend of the judges have never met them in real life or barely exchanged 1 or 2 emails. Being listed as a friend is nothing more than a mere professional courtesy. If the opposing council has an issue then he should ask the judge for permission to friend them. That way he can be in the loop.
The fact that the judges show a lawyer as friend in their facebook profile show transparency. I'd be more worried if I didn't know of the connection.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- NASA to reformat Opportunity rover's memory from 125 million miles away