3 posts • joined 11 Dec 2009
Ofcom are incompetent. They are great at telling luvvies off for swearing on-air, but they are technically inept.
How can a regulatory body have a commercial interest in what they are supposed to regulate?
Ofcom = fail.
Which ham forums have you hung around? Have you hung around UKQRM at all?
I'm surprised that you are openly willing to admit to having a Paris Hilton level of intelligence, although your post does seem to be a little challenged.
Mods - As an aside, can we have a Joey Deacon icon please?
Access and non-access PLT
There are two distinct flavours of PLT - One is used to connect a home to a network (access) and that which is used to transfer data around the home. Domestic PLT is what is under discussion here.
There is possibly some credance in access PLT - but there is absolutely none for domestic PLT. It just means that people can't be bothered with running Cat-5 cable around their house or setting up a wireless router. Its being marketed as a convenience and has no technical merit.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!