3 posts • joined Friday 11th December 2009 19:54 GMT
Ofcom are incompetent. They are great at telling luvvies off for swearing on-air, but they are technically inept.
How can a regulatory body have a commercial interest in what they are supposed to regulate?
Ofcom = fail.
Which ham forums have you hung around? Have you hung around UKQRM at all?
I'm surprised that you are openly willing to admit to having a Paris Hilton level of intelligence, although your post does seem to be a little challenged.
Mods - As an aside, can we have a Joey Deacon icon please?
Access and non-access PLT
There are two distinct flavours of PLT - One is used to connect a home to a network (access) and that which is used to transfer data around the home. Domestic PLT is what is under discussion here.
There is possibly some credance in access PLT - but there is absolutely none for domestic PLT. It just means that people can't be bothered with running Cat-5 cable around their house or setting up a wireless router. Its being marketed as a convenience and has no technical merit.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones