3 posts • joined 11 Dec 2009
Ofcom are incompetent. They are great at telling luvvies off for swearing on-air, but they are technically inept.
How can a regulatory body have a commercial interest in what they are supposed to regulate?
Ofcom = fail.
Which ham forums have you hung around? Have you hung around UKQRM at all?
I'm surprised that you are openly willing to admit to having a Paris Hilton level of intelligence, although your post does seem to be a little challenged.
Mods - As an aside, can we have a Joey Deacon icon please?
Access and non-access PLT
There are two distinct flavours of PLT - One is used to connect a home to a network (access) and that which is used to transfer data around the home. Domestic PLT is what is under discussion here.
There is possibly some credance in access PLT - but there is absolutely none for domestic PLT. It just means that people can't be bothered with running Cat-5 cable around their house or setting up a wireless router. Its being marketed as a convenience and has no technical merit.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON