2 posts • joined 11 Dec 2009
Thank you, Nigel.
I learned more from your answer than I could from the entire Wiki-page on the matter.
A question about DVB-T2.
I have a Hauppauge HVR-2200 TV card and use it to receive New Zealand's DVB-T FreeView service which offers a mix of STD and HD channels broadcast in the H.264/HE-AAC video/audio format. Is there a difference in visual quality between HD DVD-T and HD DVD-T2 broadcasts?
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA