2 posts • joined 11 Dec 2009
Thank you, Nigel.
I learned more from your answer than I could from the entire Wiki-page on the matter.
A question about DVB-T2.
I have a Hauppauge HVR-2200 TV card and use it to receive New Zealand's DVB-T FreeView service which offers a mix of STD and HD channels broadcast in the H.264/HE-AAC video/audio format. Is there a difference in visual quality between HD DVD-T and HD DVD-T2 broadcasts?
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats
- Mozilla fixes CRITICAL security holes in Firefox, urges v31 upgrade