2 posts • joined 11 Dec 2009
Thank you, Nigel.
I learned more from your answer than I could from the entire Wiki-page on the matter.
A question about DVB-T2.
I have a Hauppauge HVR-2200 TV card and use it to receive New Zealand's DVB-T FreeView service which offers a mix of STD and HD channels broadcast in the H.264/HE-AAC video/audio format. Is there a difference in visual quality between HD DVD-T and HD DVD-T2 broadcasts?
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks