2 posts • joined Friday 11th December 2009 19:40 GMT
Thank you, Nigel.
I learned more from your answer than I could from the entire Wiki-page on the matter.
A question about DVB-T2.
I have a Hauppauge HVR-2200 TV card and use it to receive New Zealand's DVB-T FreeView service which offers a mix of STD and HD channels broadcast in the H.264/HE-AAC video/audio format. Is there a difference in visual quality between HD DVD-T and HD DVD-T2 broadcasts?
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action