1 post • joined 11 Dec 2009
Aino touchscreen problem
I had my SE Aino for 6 weeks and was even still using my old phone as my main one when my touchscreen stopped working completely. The button on the top also stopped working so it was permanently on. You couldnt answer calls with a swipe of the screen, you had to open it up.
Before it got to this stage, the touchscreen worked most of the time but not all. It would connect to my PS3 via my home network but via the internet, it would start my PS3 but not properly connect and therefore I couldnt shut it down remotely either.
It has now been in for repairs for a week and no signs of its return.
When it works, its a great phone. I cant wait to get it back "all fixed"!
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Researcher sat on critical IE bugs for THREE YEARS