1 post • joined 11 Dec 2009
Aino touchscreen problem
I had my SE Aino for 6 weeks and was even still using my old phone as my main one when my touchscreen stopped working completely. The button on the top also stopped working so it was permanently on. You couldnt answer calls with a swipe of the screen, you had to open it up.
Before it got to this stage, the touchscreen worked most of the time but not all. It would connect to my PS3 via my home network but via the internet, it would start my PS3 but not properly connect and therefore I couldnt shut it down remotely either.
It has now been in for repairs for a week and no signs of its return.
When it works, its a great phone. I cant wait to get it back "all fixed"!
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone