1 post • joined 11 Dec 2009
Aino touchscreen problem
I had my SE Aino for 6 weeks and was even still using my old phone as my main one when my touchscreen stopped working completely. The button on the top also stopped working so it was permanently on. You couldnt answer calls with a swipe of the screen, you had to open it up.
Before it got to this stage, the touchscreen worked most of the time but not all. It would connect to my PS3 via my home network but via the internet, it would start my PS3 but not properly connect and therefore I couldnt shut it down remotely either.
It has now been in for repairs for a week and no signs of its return.
When it works, its a great phone. I cant wait to get it back "all fixed"!
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers