6 posts • joined Friday 11th December 2009 11:32 GMT
up goer five
"data of birth"?
weight? time? maternity suite room number? midwife's maiden name?
@max allen: you ever used windows mobile?
"dropping the odd call" is acceptable, understandable and, as you say, usually the network.
However, my experience of a phone running windows mobile was that I frequently missed incoming calls because the phone app was simply crap, nothing to do with the network at all. The app would simply hang. I only found out when I came to make a call and had to reboot the damn thing to make it work only to then find a load of voicemails waiting for me.
I will never buy a windows mobile phone again purely because the phone app was crap.
The purpose of a phone is to make/receive calls and send/receive sms. Everything else is a bonus. But if can't do the phone thing, it's a waste of space.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt