6 posts • joined 11 Dec 2009
up goer five
"data of birth"?
weight? time? maternity suite room number? midwife's maiden name?
@max allen: you ever used windows mobile?
"dropping the odd call" is acceptable, understandable and, as you say, usually the network.
However, my experience of a phone running windows mobile was that I frequently missed incoming calls because the phone app was simply crap, nothing to do with the network at all. The app would simply hang. I only found out when I came to make a call and had to reboot the damn thing to make it work only to then find a load of voicemails waiting for me.
I will never buy a windows mobile phone again purely because the phone app was crap.
The purpose of a phone is to make/receive calls and send/receive sms. Everything else is a bonus. But if can't do the phone thing, it's a waste of space.
Wake me up when I can get same functionality as my existing DVR.
@ Greg J Preece
It's 4 digits because that's all Mrs. Shepherd-Barron could remember ....
it's working fine
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS