1 post • joined 11 Dec 2009
The better Novell offering for IBM ELS
The price stated in the article are indeed available from Novell. But especially for the IBM Enterprise Linux Server offerings Novell has put an even more agressiv offering in place. Novell has launched the SUSE Linux Enterprise Consolidation Suite, which is a special promotion bundle, perfectly complementing IBMs ELS offerings.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip