7 posts • joined 11 Dec 2009
Jets3t synchronise script plus Amazon s3. Cheap, efficient, and flexible. But you do need to be a bit techie, it's a java library, but the synchronise script is as easy to use as rsync, and is cross platform.
hold on - apples and oranges?
18*200Gb of SSD is at most 3.6TB; the Sun product is 84TB. Are we making a sane comparison here?!
What a disaster
I was definitely going to get this phone for the missus until I realised it only had 16Gb of storage and no expansion. What a disaster, a complete train wreck - and so annoyingly, frustratingly avoidable.
I believe that call has already been taken, and CM nightlies are now excluding Diginotar certificates. Of course no idea when it'll be pushed to the next beta...
I believe there was no appropriate nuclear source available for the mission - noone makes much 238 Plutonium any more, and it takes a while to produce enough for a mission (and it's damn expensive).
Just like swype. It's pretty good, but not quite as good as others. Only one still available though on the market though unfortunately.
It's a website, not an application right?
Remind me why a website would want to know what operating system I'm running.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...