3 posts • joined 10 Dec 2009
Enter the real world, please.
Businesses do /not/ store their data on the web. Entrust my commercially sensitive data to Google? I think not.
People /keep/ going on about the cloud. There's a reason that people stopped using thin clients. Keep that in mind.
Not full version
I thought the reason you couldn't install Mac OSX on anything but a Mac, was because they only sell upgrade versions?
Use opendns at work? Why not roll your own?
It's far from difficult to roll your own dns server, that uses the root servers to find what you want. Then you don't depend on anyone.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- Will It Blend? Maybe. BlackBerry’s secret comeback weapon