6 posts • joined Thursday 10th December 2009 14:43 GMT
How about the other way around, and the Army and RN air corps are disbanded and given to the RAF?
Just as the RAF Reg could be given to the Army, and the Royal Engineers boats to the Navy.
Let everyone have what they (supposedly) do best.
Would in return reduce costs of training, procurement and a few senior officers.
£300,000,000 / 78,000 kids = 1 fully spec'ed, 17" Macbook Pro, and then some left over for admin.
Can this government do anything with IT cheaply?!
I'll sort this...
"Weaknesses in the Department's existing systems prevent it from analysing debts by age and value and from calculating a taxpayer's total debts across all taxes,"
SELECT sum(value) FROM income_tax GROUP BY taxpayer ORDER BY age, value
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps