6 posts • joined Thursday 10th December 2009 14:43 GMT
How about the other way around, and the Army and RN air corps are disbanded and given to the RAF?
Just as the RAF Reg could be given to the Army, and the Royal Engineers boats to the Navy.
Let everyone have what they (supposedly) do best.
Would in return reduce costs of training, procurement and a few senior officers.
£300,000,000 / 78,000 kids = 1 fully spec'ed, 17" Macbook Pro, and then some left over for admin.
Can this government do anything with IT cheaply?!
I'll sort this...
"Weaknesses in the Department's existing systems prevent it from analysing debts by age and value and from calculating a taxpayer's total debts across all taxes,"
SELECT sum(value) FROM income_tax GROUP BY taxpayer ORDER BY age, value
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?