5 posts • joined Thursday 10th December 2009 11:29 GMT
Re: There are no 'killer' Windows applications any more
Oh God. We use Virtual Box extensively here in the Sands of Araby. There's no decent Arabic WP package for the Mac (Word for Mac doesn't support Arabic script properly) so we've no choice but to use Office for Windows on VB.
That's some squirrel
What kind of a squirrel can bury his nuts 38 meters underground??
And what about the successor to LSL? Passionate Patty in Pursuit of the Pulsating Pectorals. Great title but I never got to finish it.
Dun Laoghaire is near Ballinteer Drive?
It is in its arse.
We have a new Register Unit of Measure - Cars per Fingernail. Top stuff, chaps!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?