6 posts • joined 10 Dec 2009
Closing Windows Store apps
The easiest way (in my arthritic experience) to close a Windows Store app is the old-school ALT+F4.
Re: There are no 'killer' Windows applications any more
Oh God. We use Virtual Box extensively here in the Sands of Araby. There's no decent Arabic WP package for the Mac (Word for Mac doesn't support Arabic script properly) so we've no choice but to use Office for Windows on VB.
That's some squirrel
What kind of a squirrel can bury his nuts 38 meters underground??
And what about the successor to LSL? Passionate Patty in Pursuit of the Pulsating Pectorals. Great title but I never got to finish it.
Dun Laoghaire is near Ballinteer Drive?
It is in its arse.
We have a new Register Unit of Measure - Cars per Fingernail. Top stuff, chaps!
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs