6 posts • joined 10 Dec 2009
Closing Windows Store apps
The easiest way (in my arthritic experience) to close a Windows Store app is the old-school ALT+F4.
Re: There are no 'killer' Windows applications any more
Oh God. We use Virtual Box extensively here in the Sands of Araby. There's no decent Arabic WP package for the Mac (Word for Mac doesn't support Arabic script properly) so we've no choice but to use Office for Windows on VB.
That's some squirrel
What kind of a squirrel can bury his nuts 38 meters underground??
And what about the successor to LSL? Passionate Patty in Pursuit of the Pulsating Pectorals. Great title but I never got to finish it.
Dun Laoghaire is near Ballinteer Drive?
It is in its arse.
We have a new Register Unit of Measure - Cars per Fingernail. Top stuff, chaps!
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- Comet Siding Spring revealed as flying molehill