2 posts • joined 10 Dec 2009
The differencde between Global and Domestic???
this is a BT Global Services offering and Cisco obviously think we have "clue enough" to want to partner with us on it.
For the first time this gives global customers a Centrex solution with a single vendor solution and single service provider, rather than the smoke and mirror options that are kicking around today :-))
The difference between national and global...
This is a BT Global services offering jointly with Cisco. They obviously think we have "clue enough" to want to enter into this global venture with us.
We're giving global customers the first ever true global "centrex" offering with single vender technology and a single service provider. We think that's pretty sensible :-)
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64