2 posts • joined 10 Dec 2009
The differencde between Global and Domestic???
this is a BT Global Services offering and Cisco obviously think we have "clue enough" to want to partner with us on it.
For the first time this gives global customers a Centrex solution with a single vendor solution and single service provider, rather than the smoke and mirror options that are kicking around today :-))
The difference between national and global...
This is a BT Global services offering jointly with Cisco. They obviously think we have "clue enough" to want to enter into this global venture with us.
We're giving global customers the first ever true global "centrex" offering with single vender technology and a single service provider. We think that's pretty sensible :-)
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC
- Special Report Roll up for El Reg's 3G/4G MONOPOLY DATA PUB CRAWL