2 posts • joined 10 Dec 2009
The differencde between Global and Domestic???
this is a BT Global Services offering and Cisco obviously think we have "clue enough" to want to partner with us on it.
For the first time this gives global customers a Centrex solution with a single vendor solution and single service provider, rather than the smoke and mirror options that are kicking around today :-))
The difference between national and global...
This is a BT Global services offering jointly with Cisco. They obviously think we have "clue enough" to want to enter into this global venture with us.
We're giving global customers the first ever true global "centrex" offering with single vender technology and a single service provider. We think that's pretty sensible :-)
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Review iPhone 6: Hey, looking good slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia