3 posts • joined Wednesday 9th December 2009 23:21 GMT
Wouldn't know what to do
without WiFiFoFum. Besides being much more informative about security, signal, etc than the "Wi-Fi" setting, it's sensitive enough to allow you to connect to access points with signals way too low to be seen by the built-in wireless configuration.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones