2 posts • joined 9 Dec 2009
@AC: Aussie Post
I'll put in a 'me too' with a bit more info...
I understand you can blame the delivery contractors (within aus-post) for that. They are able to hand off parcels to posties that are on the large side but still within arbitrary constraints. So the postie can a) carry around large parcels in their bike sack and risk it not being delivered, or b) just deliver the card.
One of the posties on my route knows I'm home so often times will deliver the parcel. The other one doesn't :(
Any sign of a programmable MIDI synth rather than a sequencer?
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market