2 posts • joined 9 Dec 2009
@AC: Aussie Post
I'll put in a 'me too' with a bit more info...
I understand you can blame the delivery contractors (within aus-post) for that. They are able to hand off parcels to posties that are on the large side but still within arbitrary constraints. So the postie can a) carry around large parcels in their bike sack and risk it not being delivered, or b) just deliver the card.
One of the posties on my route knows I'm home so often times will deliver the parcel. The other one doesn't :(
Any sign of a programmable MIDI synth rather than a sequencer?
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?