13 posts • joined Tuesday 8th December 2009 14:06 GMT
Rotten Fruit in non-fake-shortage shocker!
That is all.
All you FaceBitches
are belong to us.
How do they rate..
The Pope Must Die ?
A totally corrupt and very scheming Vatican in league with mobsters and arms dealers looking to put a feeble idiot into the role of pope - and the film is pretty much the same, except with the surreal idea of a decent man getting the job by accident.
1. Buy an etch-a-sketch from the Rotten Apple
2. Then connect up a dodgy, wobbly keyboard that would shame a laptop from Trotters Independent Traders.
= you have something almost as usable* as a cheapo laptop.
* usable that is, if you ignore the wobbling, case/keyboard combination that is wobbling about on your lap and is a pain in the arse to type on.
... that relies on the greed and willingness of the "victim" to buy dodgy/stolen goods.
= not much of a crime.
We'll design our own
The rangefinding laser will be replaced with a ball of string, it'll come into service 15 years later than it should, BAE will get billions and the weapon will be shit.
Just like all the other make-job/waste money defence projects that have gone before.
She should be happy...
... to have so many men strumming up business.
"P" missing from his name.
Do get on with it!
If he'd shut up and done his time he'd probably be out of jail by now.
The true mission statement of Google:
do, know evil
- Geek's Guide to Britain BT Tower is just a relic? Wrong: It relays 18,000hrs of telly daily
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- Review: Sony Xperia SP
- Dell's PC-on-a-stick landing in July: report