13 posts • joined 8 Dec 2009
Rotten Fruit in non-fake-shortage shocker!
That is all.
No pictures of what lays underneath/what source keyboard is used either here in the article or on the website makes me nervous about how nice it will be to type on.
All you FaceBitches
are belong to us.
How do they rate..
The Pope Must Die ?
A totally corrupt and very scheming Vatican in league with mobsters and arms dealers looking to put a feeble idiot into the role of pope - and the film is pretty much the same, except with the surreal idea of a decent man getting the job by accident.
1. Buy an etch-a-sketch from the Rotten Apple
2. Then connect up a dodgy, wobbly keyboard that would shame a laptop from Trotters Independent Traders.
= you have something almost as usable* as a cheapo laptop.
* usable that is, if you ignore the wobbling, case/keyboard combination that is wobbling about on your lap and is a pain in the arse to type on.
I stopped reading the review...
...when it said there was no SD card slot - without that what *exactly* is the shiny thing for ?
... that relies on the greed and willingness of the "victim" to buy dodgy/stolen goods.
= not much of a crime.
We'll design our own
The rangefinding laser will be replaced with a ball of string, it'll come into service 15 years later than it should, BAE will get billions and the weapon will be shit.
Just like all the other make-job/waste money defence projects that have gone before.
if he likes it up him.
She should be happy...
... to have so many men strumming up business.
"P" missing from his name.
Do get on with it!
If he'd shut up and done his time he'd probably be out of jail by now.
The true mission statement of Google:
do, know evil
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs