4 posts • joined 4 Dec 2009
Why not actually read the article?
All the posters here need to buy a clue. They're not talking about extensions. They're talking about the back door injection of code through the "components" directory.
As I said in another comment, no one's talking about extensions here. This is how software makers would install dll's into the components directory to get around having a properly tested and approved add-in.
Youtube has ads? Heh heh. Why do they bother nowadays? Surely no one can see that kind of junk anymore.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account