4 posts • joined 4 Dec 2009
Why not actually read the article?
All the posters here need to buy a clue. They're not talking about extensions. They're talking about the back door injection of code through the "components" directory.
As I said in another comment, no one's talking about extensions here. This is how software makers would install dll's into the components directory to get around having a properly tested and approved add-in.
Youtube has ads? Heh heh. Why do they bother nowadays? Surely no one can see that kind of junk anymore.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS