4 posts • joined 4 Dec 2009
Why not actually read the article?
All the posters here need to buy a clue. They're not talking about extensions. They're talking about the back door injection of code through the "components" directory.
As I said in another comment, no one's talking about extensions here. This is how software makers would install dll's into the components directory to get around having a properly tested and approved add-in.
Youtube has ads? Heh heh. Why do they bother nowadays? Surely no one can see that kind of junk anymore.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes