4 posts • joined 4 Dec 2009
Why not actually read the article?
All the posters here need to buy a clue. They're not talking about extensions. They're talking about the back door injection of code through the "components" directory.
As I said in another comment, no one's talking about extensions here. This is how software makers would install dll's into the components directory to get around having a properly tested and approved add-in.
Youtube has ads? Heh heh. Why do they bother nowadays? Surely no one can see that kind of junk anymore.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...