4 posts • joined 4 Dec 2009
Why not actually read the article?
All the posters here need to buy a clue. They're not talking about extensions. They're talking about the back door injection of code through the "components" directory.
As I said in another comment, no one's talking about extensions here. This is how software makers would install dll's into the components directory to get around having a properly tested and approved add-in.
Youtube has ads? Heh heh. Why do they bother nowadays? Surely no one can see that kind of junk anymore.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER