2 posts • joined Thursday 3rd December 2009 00:08 GMT
Check Your Math
"...this 130MB/sec figure, partly because it's faster than eSATA, which, like SATA II, runs at 3Gbit/sec..."
3Gbit/sec = 300MB/sec (approx.), so 130MB/sec is not faster than 3Gb eSATA
And stay tuned for 6Gb/sec eSATA...
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16