2 posts • joined 25 Nov 2009
To the above
Not everyone is going to know if these things exist, maybe short and sweet articles are useful as its not like you can write an in-depth review about a camera connection kit.
Keep em' coming if you ask me!
Isnt that something that the reviewer forgot to include, or am i just being a spoon who has lost his reading capabilities today.
One thing which would make me consider upgrading from my E71(which fulfills all my needs apart from the crappy 2.5mm headphone jack,bought a 2.5mm to 3.5mm converter of the bay which failed to work) is the new 3.5mm headphone jack, as with a decent memory card this phone would also do away for the need for my ipod for the small selections of songs that i would want to upload to the phone. The headphones that come with the E71 were crap and lost their rubber surrounds meaning you had sharp bits of headphone metal poking your lug holes which wasn't the nicest feeling!
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...