15 posts • joined Wednesday 25th November 2009 14:18 GMT
Re: Beats vs. BeyerDynamic
Not exclusively, no - but the point is still valid...
...isn't atmospheric pressure a side-effect of gravity?
ANPR does indeed work with white-on-black plates - or any other colour combination with adeqaute contrast. However, the lack of refectivity (matt back painted or anodised backing vs. retroflective Scotchlite) would probably thwart the IR illuminators at night...
Pliers (electricians') vs. Bricks
Oh no, it's the Vl'hurgs vs. the G'Gugvuntts all over again...
(Except this time, their terrible miscalculation of scale has resulted in them being run over by the GoogleMobile)
No mention of Libretto? Shame on you.
I love TiVo
Toastan Buttar - I presume that you've never used a TiVo, then???
I do wish TiVo would stop mucking about and just officially release the twin-tuner DVB-T box that they've got Down Under.
(Series1 here, still going strong!)
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle