1 post • joined 25 Nov 2009
Orchestration Exists and Works
Orchestration or Automation in a server environment exists and is more prevalent than you might think. Typically an organization requires a mature individual that understands the benefits and value of orchestration. Secondly, the organization requires a shift in thinking away from the manual processes that are so embedded in day to day activities. The second of the two is often harder to evangelize and spread throughout an IT shop. At first, orchestration technology may seem to make things take longer, but as an organization matures in this space, and orchestration becomes more second nature to the IT staff, the benefits become readily apparent.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO