6 posts • joined 18 May 2007
They were taking the proverbial! I complained, quoting the detriment clause and was told by email reply that it wasn't a detriment as it is considered an 'additional service' They also say that they aren't increasing prices and I'll always be able to browse the internet..and never get charged more than I agreet to.'
They then go on to tell me that I can buy a booster for £12.77/month if I want to get unlimited internet!!
This is news?
This happened ages ago. The news is that the boss got sentenced yesterday.
Paris 'cos it's a dumb thing. :)
Just remove the component
There's an option during the install to get AVG without the linkscanner:
Run the installation with the parameters :
/REMOVE_FEATURE fea_AVG_SafeSurf /REMOVE_FEATURE fea_AVG_SafeSearch.
Now if only they'd released this to the public before the iPhone, I'd have saved myself a lot of money!
AVG & Vista
AVG works well on Vista, and got the approval of PC Pro earlier this year.
Revenge!! Good to see the BOFH back on top.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion