6 posts • joined 18 May 2007
They were taking the proverbial! I complained, quoting the detriment clause and was told by email reply that it wasn't a detriment as it is considered an 'additional service' They also say that they aren't increasing prices and I'll always be able to browse the internet..and never get charged more than I agreet to.'
They then go on to tell me that I can buy a booster for £12.77/month if I want to get unlimited internet!!
This is news?
This happened ages ago. The news is that the boss got sentenced yesterday.
Paris 'cos it's a dumb thing. :)
Just remove the component
There's an option during the install to get AVG without the linkscanner:
Run the installation with the parameters :
/REMOVE_FEATURE fea_AVG_SafeSurf /REMOVE_FEATURE fea_AVG_SafeSearch.
Now if only they'd released this to the public before the iPhone, I'd have saved myself a lot of money!
AVG & Vista
AVG works well on Vista, and got the approval of PC Pro earlier this year.
Revenge!! Good to see the BOFH back on top.
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad