1 post • joined 18 May 2007
Re. Dumbass and Cheers
Would he not still get prosecuted under the new 2006 UK Fraud Act? Possession of files to be used to commit fraud etc, is enough for prosecution. Plus the Computer Misuse Act could be used- since he is in the UK, its irrelevant where the fake page is hosted? So setting up in a banana republic wouldn't help for long, once UK folks started reporting him to the police....it would only complicate the trail a bit to add a bit of time... Or am I missing something/talking pure dumbass?
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE