1 post • joined 18 May 2007
Re. Dumbass and Cheers
Would he not still get prosecuted under the new 2006 UK Fraud Act? Possession of files to be used to commit fraud etc, is enough for prosecution. Plus the Computer Misuse Act could be used- since he is in the UK, its irrelevant where the fake page is hosted? So setting up in a banana republic wouldn't help for long, once UK folks started reporting him to the police....it would only complicate the trail a bit to add a bit of time... Or am I missing something/talking pure dumbass?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching